Thursday, November 8, 2012

30 Things in 2013

2013 will be a BIG (& hopefully lucky) year: I'll be turning 30, also be reaching 1 billion seconds on Earth, and of course nearing my impending doom. So in celebration, I'm working on a list of 30 things to do in 2013! Here's what I have so far (in no particular order): 

1. Run a 21 km race (and follow Syb's training!!)
2. Go horseback riding
3. Drive away from the city to see the stars
4. Bike Montreal streets at 2:00 am
5. Use up my gift certificate for 10 yoga classes
6. Paint an original picture
7. Make-out on a ferris wheel (hopefully with a boy that I love)
8. Eat vegan for 30 consecutive days
9. Read all the books found on my nightstand
10. Complete a sewing project 
11. Get a proper haircut
12. Tell a stranger she's beautiful
13. Clean out my closet(s)   
14. Host a dinner party for my friends Andriana and Wissem 
15. Do Pilates everyday for 30 days
16.-30. to be announced

Each completed task will be documented, so I hope you stay tuned in the upcoming year!


No comments: