Thursday, September 10, 2015

Scary Mommy

A friend posted this article on FB with something like must read, I cried. I didn't cry after reading, I got angry. The author writes that she feels bad for intimidating her toddler, making him cry, abusing him. We're supposed to sympathies with this mom because she acknowledges her mistakes, loves her child and promises for a better tomorrow... ??? Isn't this how men who abuse their spouses think? I'm sorry honey for hitting you when you broke the wine glass while you were doing the dishes. I just lost my nerve! I realize you were just trying to help and I love you. 

Those moms who relate to this article, or find comfort in it, need to learn some patience, be grateful for their healthy vibrant child, and start reading about attachment parenting.

No comments: