Saturday, March 23, 2013

5 Yoga Classes Left





Only 5 yoga classes left from when I started a few weeks ago... and I LOVE it. Yesterday I woke up in a good mood because I knew I had Yoga that evening! Besides the physical challenge and the amazing connection I feel to my body throughout the class, I love yoga because it allows me to let go. I can let go of any stress, anxiety or fears, of any regrets, and find peace in the moment. At the end of yesterday's class, as we bowed and connected to our sixth Chakra (out third eye in the center of our forehead), we gave thanks to the people that allowed us to practice freely. I thanked Sybs for the gift, Miko for giving me so much space, and Moka for patiently waiting for her mama to come home.

So far I'm still super tight in my hips and back and my upper body strength feels non-existent, but maybe if I practice hard enough, I can one day be as good as her?:



... probably not!

2 comments:

miko said...

I'm sure that you will get better than her

Sybil Hebert, RD said...

aw. you're welcome :)
ps. I agree with miko- you'll be better!